Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Visual Effects of Movie

I don't know the scene of how Edward and Sandra met first. But when I think "how did Edward catch her love?", in the novel, I remember the fight of Edward and Don, at first. That was dramatic. But if that scene were in the movie, we couldn't feel such a dramatic shock, because it's a night scene, so we couldn't watch the appearance of two men's face covered by blood clearly. And when I think about the movie, I remember the scene when Edward went to Sandra's house,and said a declaration of his love. That was also a dramatic scene, equal to the novel. We can see the visual beauty of the many yellow flowers he presented to her, and also can see Edward's happy smile when he fell down. So I think it was a good idea to change this scene.

by Hatsuko

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home